Whether you want to have a romantic getaway with your partner or if you want to experience an interesting, magical and special trip, the best option you can choose is to book a charming hotel in Seville. And this Andalusian capital is a perfect place to enjoy an unforgettable holidays.
You’re wondering why? We have some reasons for you:
1. The city has a huge and valuable set of architectural and artistic monuments. Specifically, it has a lot of majestic buildings that are listed as World Heritage Sites: the Cathedral, the Alcazar or General Archive of the Indies.
2. Seville celebrates various kinds of things that give an insight into the essence of the city. Parties such as Easter or April Fair are internationally famous and give the opportunity to have fun and enjoy.
3. Equally important is the fact that in Seville you will experience one of finest cuisines in the country, based on typical dishes and premium products such as fried fish, gazpacho, the pringá … You can tried it in Restaurante Emporion on the hotel Judería Sevilla.
4. This city is perfect to discover by walking around great places, which have even become a scene for various movies. This is the case – Plaza de España, Santa Cruz district or María Luisa park.
5. Staying in a hotel in Seville helps you to experience the soul of flamenco since you can enjoy a variety of shows of this type in the centre.
6. Seville has lot of places to enjoy for adults with children such as Magic Island.
7. You can take a cruise and discover the majesty of the Guadalquivir river from a boat.
8. Nightlife in Seville is something you have to experience as well. Tons of bars, pubs and restaurants are waiting for you!
9. Art lovers will be have with a large number of excellent museums such as the Andalusian Center for Contemporary Art, the Museum of Fine Arts or the Naval Museum in the Torre del Oro
10. Seville is a city in which it’s easy to enjoy shopping on charming streets such as Calle Sierpes.
So, don´t think and came to our Hotels Spa Seville: Las Casas de la Juderías.